DIY painting, originality, unique luster of painting and resin sequins is the most popular DIY accessories
Wealth and good luck home furnishing decorative painting
Perfect decoration your living room or bedroom to match different decoration styles
Material: rhinestone + canvas
Item type: 5D diamond painting
Pattern: cat and dog
Color: as shown
Canvas size: Approx. 40x30cm/15.7x11.8in
Spot drill size: Approx. 34x24cm/13.4x9.45in
Space: living room/bedroom/classroom/entrance
Notice: we sell the diamond painting semi-finished product, not including the frame!
DIY Diamond painting production steps:Package Content:
1. Open the box and check the diamond draw special tools.
2. View the resin diamond color and arranged order coding.
3. Uncover drawing above, you will see a lot of symbols corresponding to the color coding.
4. According to the corresponding color, inlaid diamonds on the corresponding resin.
5. Suggested that one type of the resin and diamond set, that will complete faster.
6. In order to create a perfect diamond painting, drawings put together in one place, and every symbols do not have to stay stuck diamonds.
7. To cut a good figure, hold drawings together and save. And then array and mount on the plane of the material above.
8. Splices need flat against the neat, do not have cracks.
9. The rest gap inlaid corresponding diamonds symbols.
DIY diamond painting precautions:
1. Refer to the previous operation steps
2. If you don't know what color to use, refer to the color chart
3. The resin diamond pattern in the assembly must use point cut line and trim to ensure overall effect
1. This is DIY diamond painting, not finished, and you need to finish it yourself. All products are manual measurement, please allow 1-2cm deviation.
2. Because the light is different from the screen, the color of the item may be slightly different from the picture. Please understand.
1 X Cat and Dog Diamond Painting(Rhinestone Need to be Pasted)
1 X Diamond Drawing Tool(no Frame)
Benefits of Round Diamonds
EASY IS FUN
Round diamonds are somewhat easier and faster to pick up and set in place on the self-adhesive canvas as they don't have to be placed as neatly. Round ones can be placed without any concern for their orientation since they are the same shape the whole way around. They are also slightly bigger than square diamonds, measuring 2.8mm. As a result, it takes fewer rhinestones to complete a diamond painting with round drills than it takes to finish a square diamond painting. This could allow you to finish your artwork faster. If you are brand-new to the world of diamond painting, many, more experienced crafters believe that starting with round drills is the best option.
Round diamonds are known to have a more sparkly appearance, especially on larger paintings. Our 26-faceted, round diamonds are cut differently from our competitors’ diamond drills. They are designed to have MORE sparkle than any other drills on the market as others only have 13 facets. With double the facets, our diamond drills have double the shine! A round drill, diamond painting is the best option when you want to create a shimmery and eye-catching work of art that is sure to turn heads for all the right reasons.
CROSS STITCH-LIKE APPEARANCE
Because of the way round drills align, the finished canvas is reminiscent of a sparkly cross-stitch project. This makes round diamonds an excellent choice for simple designs where fine detail is not a primary consideration.
NO POPPING DIAMOND DRILLS
Once a full drill diamond painting made with square diamonds is completed, there is no space in between the rhinestones. If the canvas flexes, there is no room for the drills to move or adjust. Instead, they can pop off, which can be very frustrating. To make sure they stay in place, you may need to use a roller to press the positioned drills more firmly in place.
With round diamonds, there’s room to move. The slight gap between each gem makes them less prone to popping off. This is one of the big bonuses of round drills, especially for newer diamond painters.
Benefits of Square Diamonds
THE PERFECT FIT
On the flip side, diamonds of the square variety fit together very neatly with no gaps. This makes it possible to create a more authentic mosaic look without bits of the canvas peeking through. Keep in mind, square drills need to be placed with greater precision than round drills. If you aren’t careful, they won’t align to form straight lines.
Another feature people really seem to like about the square diamonds is the satisfying “snap” sound they make when you are close to finished and filling in the gaps. The feeling has been compared to the sensation of popping bubble wrap, which arguably is one of life’s greatest pleasures! Plus, the “snap” lets you know that your drills are perfectly aligned and spaced appropriately. It’s hip to be square!
Diamond painting kits with square drills often feature more complex designs than those with round diamonds. Measuring 2.5mm, square diamond drills are smaller than their round counterparts. This allows for more details per square inch, so they are preferred when creating more intricate artwork.
Note to Retail Shops: We have only recently started to offer wholesale Diamond painting kit to stores.
$300 - $30 code:ECBWH30
$500 - $50 code:ECBWH50
$800 - $80 code:ECBWH80
$1000 - $100 code:ECBWH100
$2000 - $200 code:ECBWH200
$3000 - $300 code:ECBWH300
Buy More Save More
Extra Bonus for our ecommerce customers(also can enjoy sitewide promotion Buy 4 get 1 Free)
If you are a Retailer and would be interested in selling our Diamond painting kit please click on the link below, or if you have any queries please email us at the addresses below:
Ecoolbuy is our publisher and distributor to Retail stores around the world.