1. The fabric can be trimmed by pushing the on-off key upwards. After trimming, open the storage cover at the handle to remove the removed hair ball.
2. The cutter head can be removed by rotation. To prevent clutter, use a mouth to blow lightly. In addition, a small comb is attached to further clean the fabric after the hair ball has been trimmed.
3. Push the switch to shave fluff. When you are shaving, lay the clothing on the table and gently move the net cover back and forth around the clothes. Pay attention to the knot of the wool to avoid damage. When shaving a long-sleeved sweater, it is better to wear a terry.
4. After the shaving is completed, please clean the knife holder, net cover and storage cover in time.
1. Please never use it for shaving.
2. Handheld machines should not be overstressed. Keep the mesh close to the object.
3. After the shaving is finished, please clean the moving knife, net cover and storage in time.
4. Avoid using it for sweaters that are being worn.
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.