Crystal Light Catching Wind Chimes Jewelry Handmade Hanging Angel Tears Diamond Sunburst Wind Chime Pendant Garden Decor
1. Rainbow chain + angel tears. The crystal light-trapping jewelry is made of K9 crystal, and the cutting process is crystal clear.
As a light-catching ornament hung on a window, this light-catching ornament produces beautiful reflections. When sunlight shines from different angles, it will reflect different lighting effects.
2. Durable, these light-harvesting decorations seem to be fragile and easily scratched, but they are actually very durable. They hardly become cloudy or tarnished.
3. Crystal light-trapping decoration is suitable for many occasions, very suitable for weddings, baby rooms, Christmas tree decorations, chandeliers, car pendants, window suspensions, outdoor gardens and other decorations
4. The perfect gift choice, very suitable for any gift-giving occasion, the best gift for mom and your lover, wife, friend, girlfriend. Hang them on the windows and let the color red illuminate your room. Simple collection elements with fresh colors make the home feel more warm.
DIY point drill production steps:
1. Open the package and check whether the diamond painting tools are complete;
2. According to the color of the resin diamond, choose a color on the plate. If the same color is pasted at a time, the speed can be increased;
3. Find the corresponding color on the canvas and start pasting until it is finished;
4. After finishing, in order to make the diamond stable, you can take some books and press them on the acrylic board for a while;
5. Finally finished, you can hang up your results, decorate your home as much as you want, and add vitality to your home.
Hanging chain: 200mm
Pattern body: length 80mm
Rainbow chain: 150mm
Angel tears (bottom part): 50*30mm
Material: K9 crystal + acrylic point diamond
Packing: opp bag
Style: A: Butterfly B: Hummingbird C: Red Rose D: Big Eyes E: Fairy Angel F: Christmas Snowman G: Santa Claus
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-2cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 X Crystal Light-Catching Jewelry
1set X Diamond Bag
1set X Point Drilling Tools (Small Wax Block, Point Drill Plate, Point Drill Pen)
Benefits of Round Diamonds
EASY IS FUN
Round diamonds are somewhat easier and faster to pick up and set in place on the self-adhesive canvas as they don't have to be placed as neatly. Round ones can be placed without any concern for their orientation since they are the same shape the whole way around. They are also slightly bigger than square diamonds, measuring 2.8mm. As a result, it takes fewer rhinestones to complete a diamond painting with round drills than it takes to finish a square diamond painting. This could allow you to finish your artwork faster. If you are brand-new to the world of diamond painting, many, more experienced crafters believe that starting with round drills is the best option.
Round diamonds are known to have a more sparkly appearance, especially on larger paintings. Our 26-faceted, round diamonds are cut differently from our competitors’ diamond drills. They are designed to have MORE sparkle than any other drills on the market as others only have 13 facets. With double the facets, our diamond drills have double the shine! A round drill, diamond painting is the best option when you want to create a shimmery and eye-catching work of art that is sure to turn heads for all the right reasons.
CROSS STITCH-LIKE APPEARANCE
Because of the way round drills align, the finished canvas is reminiscent of a sparkly cross-stitch project. This makes round diamonds an excellent choice for simple designs where fine detail is not a primary consideration.
NO POPPING DIAMOND DRILLS
Once a full drill diamond painting made with square diamonds is completed, there is no space in between the rhinestones. If the canvas flexes, there is no room for the drills to move or adjust. Instead, they can pop off, which can be very frustrating. To make sure they stay in place, you may need to use a roller to press the positioned drills more firmly in place.
With round diamonds, there’s room to move. The slight gap between each gem makes them less prone to popping off. This is one of the big bonuses of round drills, especially for newer diamond painters.
Benefits of Square Diamonds
THE PERFECT FIT
On the flip side, diamonds of the square variety fit together very neatly with no gaps. This makes it possible to create a more authentic mosaic look without bits of the canvas peeking through. Keep in mind, square drills need to be placed with greater precision than round drills. If you aren’t careful, they won’t align to form straight lines.
Another feature people really seem to like about the square diamonds is the satisfying “snap” sound they make when you are close to finished and filling in the gaps. The feeling has been compared to the sensation of popping bubble wrap, which arguably is one of life’s greatest pleasures! Plus, the “snap” lets you know that your drills are perfectly aligned and spaced appropriately. It’s hip to be square!
Diamond painting kits with square drills often feature more complex designs than those with round diamonds. Measuring 2.5mm, square diamond drills are smaller than their round counterparts. This allows for more details per square inch, so they are preferred when creating more intricate artwork.
Note to Retail Shops: We have only recently started to offer wholesale Diamond painting kit to stores.
$300 - $30 code:ECBWH30
$500 - $50 code:ECBWH50
$800 - $80 code:ECBWH80
$1000 - $100 code:ECBWH100
$2000 - $200 code:ECBWH200
$3000 - $300 code:ECBWH300
Buy More Save More
Extra Bonus for our ecommerce customers(also can enjoy sitewide promotion Buy 4 get 1 Free)
If you are a Retailer and would be interested in selling our Diamond painting kit please click on the link below, or if you have any queries please email us at the addresses below:
Ecoolbuy is our publisher and distributor to Retail stores around the world.